So why a hodgepodge? Well, I've never felt I really fit into any one category, as my interests range greatly, and so have my life experiences. So that is exactly what this blog will be. Sometimes I might share a little about what is going on in my life, I'm a teacher, coach, and I have the most ridiculously adorable dog! Perhaps you'll hear stories of my crazy students, what I've learned at school or church lately, or childhood recollections of growing up with 3 brothers. Other times I might share thoughts on books I've read or am reading, I love reading, just about anything. There will probably also be my thoughts on the my wonderful hometown (Pittsburgh) and the awesome sports teams here (particularly the Penguins).
Consider this your fair warning that this blog will most likely be incredibly scattered and exceedingly boring... but such is my hodgepodge life! :)
Keep it real friends,
HP
No comments:
Post a Comment